Menopause Success Summit Privacy Statement
What data do we collect?
Menopause Success Summit collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Menopause Success Summit with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a contact form, customer survey or provide feedback on any of our blog, message boards or via email.
- When you sign up to our newsletter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Menopause Success Summit collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with news and special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Show you content and advertising we think you’ll be interested in on social media
When Menopause Success Summit processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
This site is developed on WordPress and hosted by Siteground, as such any data you submit to us via our website will be sent through Siteground’s servers.
How long do we store your data?
This depends on the information and it’s purpose – but for example if you make an enquiry an email is sent to us which is stored indefinitely. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained until the comment or blog post are deleted.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Menopause Success Summit would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Menopause Success Summit from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Menopause Success Summit would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Menopause Success Summit for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Menopause Success Summit correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wellness Warrior to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Menopause Success Summit erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Menopause Success Summit restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Menopause Success Summit’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Menopause Success Summit transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: 174 Moyville, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, D16N6X0
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies and comments
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Marketing on social media
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Menopause Success Summit uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Menopause Success Summit uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Wellness Warrior sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us: 174 Moyville, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, D16N6X0
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Wellness Warrior has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.